Monday, November 5, 2007

Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.

It's true. I really do think so highly of myself that I feel the need to start my own blog. I think that everyone across the internets needs to hear what I have to say because I am just that unique and interesting. You're here, aren't you? Point, AW.


Here you will find a collection of everything related to me. Things I like. For example, things I like about me, and occasionally things I like about you. There will also be a lot of things I don't like. It will be heavy on the annoyances, focusing mostly things I don't like about you, never things I don't like about me, because there are none. Really, don't be surprised to find yourself on here at one point. Because I don't like you. Let me clarify: to your face, we're best friends. But this blog is not directed at anyone's face. I know you better than you know yourself, so I can safely assume that you won't recognize yourself in an article. This blog is all behind your back; what my mom called "kitchen table talk" because that's where it was supposed to stay, around the kitchen table. In fact, you can blame a lot of this on my mother. She taught me to be everyone's friend, and for that I will be forever grateful. She also taught me that janitors own the building, but that doesn't really have anything to do with this blog. Yet.


What you won't find here, contrary to the title, are articles about food. This is not a collection of good meals I've eaten, or recipes I enjoy. I don't pay attention as I eat. I have been starving myself for quite a while now, and am therefore constantly hungry. The constant visions of burritos and crab rangoon have officially affected my brain and mood. Hence the need to start a blog.


Ride it, my pony.

No comments: